cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor

Why are my .swf (flash) files appearing so small in my Canvas course?

Jump to solution

When I add an .swf file to my modules or to a page, the interactive appears in a very small window:

313442_pastedImage_1.png

Only recently have the animations/interactives loaded in a small window like this.  I cannot adjust the size in the source code because it is a file not an embedded link from public website.  My students use chromebooks and it is increasingly difficult to use these tools in the chrome browser.  Any help would be appreciated.

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Surveyor

qstarks@bgcs.k12.in.us, greetings! I'm sorry that your question has sat here for so long without a response. Are you still experiencing this problem? If so, then my guess that it has something to do with a change in the Canvas code during a recent update. I recommend contacting Canvas support to see if they can help. To do this, click on the Help link in Canvas and "Report a Problem."

Kona

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Surveyor

qstarks@bgcs.k12.in.us, greetings! I'm sorry that your question has sat here for so long without a response. Are you still experiencing this problem? If so, then my guess that it has something to do with a change in the Canvas code during a recent update. I recommend contacting Canvas support to see if they can help. To do this, click on the Help link in Canvas and "Report a Problem."

Kona

View solution in original post