cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor

Why aren't quiz scores displayed?

Jump to solution

I graded a quiz using SpeedGrader, and submitted them for each student in the process. However, when I go to the gradebook, I don't see the scores I entered, just a rocket ship icon (which I don't know the meaning of). I can click on that icon for an individual student and in the dialog that displays I can click Update Grade. Sometime the score will display, other times the rocket ship remains displayed. How can I fix this so that the scores are displayed? Preferably without having to repeat the process for each student.

Thanks

Ben

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Learner II

Any time you see a rocket ship in the Gradebook, it means that one or more questions on the test need to be manually reviewed. For example, an essay question. To find out which question needs to be manually reviewed, go to Speedgrader and look at a student's submission on the left. At the very top it will indicate which questions need to be reviewed in red, including a link to jump down to that question.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Learner II

Any time you see a rocket ship in the Gradebook, it means that one or more questions on the test need to be manually reviewed. For example, an essay question. To find out which question needs to be manually reviewed, go to Speedgrader and look at a student's submission on the left. At the very top it will indicate which questions need to be reviewed in red, including a link to jump down to that question.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Surveyor

I see. I just assigned a total grade after reading through all the responses, so it was my fault.

Thanks for your help, I'll bear it in mind next time.

Top Kudoed Authors
Labels