Why aren't the assignments my teachers uploaded showing up under the "Assignments" page for my course?

Jump to solution
meredithlangmui
Community Novice

The page when I click assignments is blank for me when other students in my class can clearly see and access the materials on their accounts.

1 Solution
stuart_ryan
Community Novice

Hi Meredith,

I wanted to check into what you meant by Blank, do you mean it shows a blank white screen or it shows the normal Canvas screen but says there are no assignments for you?

If it is the first (blank white screen), have you tried an alternative browser, as well as clearing your temporary internet files/cache?

If it does show the proper Canvas Screen, but no assignments, you might need to check with your teacher if you have been set up properly and are in the correct group(s) to see the assignments.

Here on the community, we are unable to access your specific Canvas Instance which would make troubleshooting this somewhat difficult. You may also wish to reach out to Canvas Support (via the help button) as they can look into your specific course and your institution's Canvas instance to help diagnose things further.

I hope that helps!

Stuart

View solution in original post

0 Likes