cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Why can't I access my online orientation?

Jump to solution

Hi. When I try and log on to complete my online orientation a box pops up and says I do not have permission to access this page. Is anyone else having these problems or know a solution

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Member

Hi Madison, and Welcome to the Canvas Community!

This is a general open forum with a world wide membership of Canvas Admins, teachers, designers and students and is not specific to your school, so we don't have access to your Canvas. However, we are always happy to try to assist everyone that posses a question.

Your issue may simply be a Canvas glitch that can be easily worked around.  When you are presented with the 'Unauthorized'/'do not have permission to access' message, try clicking on any other available navigation on the page, to see if it lets you past that message/page. If so, it's just a glitch and you can continue. If not, contact your instructor and/or your eLearning department or the Canvas Admin about the issue.

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Member

Hi Madison, and Welcome to the Canvas Community!

This is a general open forum with a world wide membership of Canvas Admins, teachers, designers and students and is not specific to your school, so we don't have access to your Canvas. However, we are always happy to try to assist everyone that posses a question.

Your issue may simply be a Canvas glitch that can be easily worked around.  When you are presented with the 'Unauthorized'/'do not have permission to access' message, try clicking on any other available navigation on the page, to see if it lets you past that message/page. If so, it's just a glitch and you can continue. If not, contact your instructor and/or your eLearning department or the Canvas Admin about the issue.

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Top Kudoed Authors
Labels