Why can't I see my courses?

Jump to solution
t64carson
Community Novice

My instructor sent an email saying that he opened up the course. I have not been able to access it or any other course on my canvas page. I've seen my financial page, and everything seems to be in order. What needs to be done in order for me to see my courses? 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @t64carson  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  Your question might be a little tough to answer here in the Community because the vast majority of us do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s) in question.  We only have access to our own Canvas environment at our own schools.  So, you're going to need to reach out to your school's local Canvas administrator or someone in the Online Learning (or a similar name) department at your school to see why you cannot access your course(s).  There are a host of reasons why you might not be able to access your course(s)...some of the general reasons are listed in: Why can't I access my Course as a student?.  I hope this information will be of help to you, Tom.  Good luck to you this semester!

View solution in original post

0 Likes