cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sbeck1
Surveyor

Why do some courses have colored squares and some do not?

Jump to solution

This is a curiosity question, as I have been asked several times and do not have an answer. When looking at the All Courses listing, some of the courses have colored tiles in front of them, and some do not. Some are in the same term, some are in different. Some are on the dashboard, some are not. None of them are published. Any suggestions or answers?

212195_pastedImage_0.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kblack
Community Member

Hi  @sbeck1 ​ - I remember being involved in a discussion earlier on this very topic.  Perhaps this discussion may shed some light:  Course Card Colors .  I'm not 100% certain the many participants (who were as curious as you are!)  found a "definitive" answer but came up with a few theories that are the likely explanations.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kblack
Community Member

Hi  @sbeck1 ​ - I remember being involved in a discussion earlier on this very topic.  Perhaps this discussion may shed some light:  Course Card Colors .  I'm not 100% certain the many participants (who were as curious as you are!)  found a "definitive" answer but came up with a few theories that are the likely explanations.

View solution in original post

Thanks, Ken! That was really helpful!