Why do we need I Connect?

Jump to solution

Will i need it for school?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@5923942503 , greetings and welcome again to the global Commuity of all Canvas users! As I said in response to your previous question, this forum is primarily used to help people with Canvas related questions. I did a quick Google search and found the following page with some information on it that might be of some help - Middle School iSeries | Seminole County Public Schools. Otherwise for a question about your school's use of iConnect you would want to talk to someone at your specific school.

Hope this helps! Kona

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@5923942503 , greetings and welcome again to the global Commuity of all Canvas users! As I said in response to your previous question, this forum is primarily used to help people with Canvas related questions. I did a quick Google search and found the following page with some information on it that might be of some help - Middle School iSeries | Seminole County Public Schools. Otherwise for a question about your school's use of iConnect you would want to talk to someone at your specific school.

Hope this helps! Kona

View solution in original post