cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Why does my dashboard look magnified yet screen settings are regular?

Jump to solution

333993_2020-01-06.png

I am currently using google chrome, I already tried the troubleshooting it stated under the other question about magnified, my zoom is regular and I already cleared out the cache, browsing history etc. I also tried in another browser and it still shows up like the screen shot I took. Anyone else dealing with this or know how to solve?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Navigator

Hello ngr8650@ego.thechicagoschool.edu Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  Sorry to see that you are experiencing this issue inside of Canvas.  Please take a look at a blog posting from stuart.ryan@collaborative.education‌ called What to do when Canvas looks 'big' or 'zoomed in'!‌ to see if any of the suggestions in his write-up help to fix the issue with your Canvas environment.  If not, then it would probably be best to contact the Help Desk staff at Instructure.

I hope these resources will be of help to you, Nicole.  Please let us know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Navigator

Hello ngr8650@ego.thechicagoschool.edu Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  Sorry to see that you are experiencing this issue inside of Canvas.  Please take a look at a blog posting from stuart.ryan@collaborative.education‌ called What to do when Canvas looks 'big' or 'zoomed in'!‌ to see if any of the suggestions in his write-up help to fix the issue with your Canvas environment.  If not, then it would probably be best to contact the Help Desk staff at Instructure.

I hope these resources will be of help to you, Nicole.  Please let us know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos