Why has the whole class erased from my dashboard? Its not even in my past enrollments ? Could someone tell me why this is happening ASAP I needed to turn in a an assignment due.

Jump to solution
sanchezm141
Community Novice

Why has the whole class erased from my dashboard? Its not even in my past enrollments ? Could someone tell me why this is happening ASAP I needed to turn in a an assignment due.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @sanchezm141 ...

You've posted your question in the global Canvas Community website.  The vast majority of people here in the Community wouldn't be able to help answer your question because we don't have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s) in question.  The best advice I can give you is to speak with someone at your school such as your school's local Canvas administrator or your instructor to see why your course is not listed on your Canvas Dashboard any more.  Your school may have set some policies in place regarding past course...but that would be a question for people at your school...since these kinds of details will vary from one school to another.  I found this page on your school's website which may be of help to you: Distance Learning.  Good luck to you, Maria!

View solution in original post

0 Likes