cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Surveyor

Why is my calendar feed when I'm currently enrolled in classes?

I am enrolled in 5 classes in canvas, but when I head on over to "Calendar", there's nothing marked, When I went to "Calendar" last year, stuff like due dates for assignments and quizzes did show up. Now if I click on a specific class on "Courses" and click "View course calendar" id does show me the due dates for assignments/quizzes/tests for THAT SPECIFIC CLASS. what can I do to fix this?

Labels (5)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @CORINTHIA--  You didn't specify whether you're accessing the calendar via web or on the Canvas Student app, so on the assumption this references the web version, you should be able to enable visibility for up to 10 courses simultaneously on your calendar by clicking on those course names in the Calendars menu at the right side of the page. All of the calendars you've chosen should display simultaneously; it shouldn't be necessary to click on each one individually. Although you've used the calendar before, this refresher might be helpful: How do I use the Calendar as a student? - Canvas Community  If this doesn't work, please use the support pathway provided by your school to get assistance.

That said, if you're referencing the mobile app, please let us know. 

Thanks!