cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Why is my full assignment not uploading?

Jump to solution

I submitted a 10 page paper to Canvas, and the full paper did not submit. I tried again and the same thing happened. Why is this happening and how can I make sure my full report is uploaded?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hi mca5337@psu.edu...

Thanks for confirming those things!  By chance, do you have Mozilla Firefox installed on your computer?  If not, would you be willing to try download that browser to see if you have any luck with that browser?  Another thing you might try is to clear your browsing history / cache files out of Chrome to see if that makes a difference:

If you still are unable to submit you paper after trying these things, I think it would be best to reach out to the folks at the Canvas Help Desk as soon as possible so they can help troubleshoot this more with you.  You can contact them by checking out the information in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

I hope these resources will be of help to you, Marianna!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, mca5337@psu.edu Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I am sorry to read that your paper isn't uploading to your course assignment properly.  What web browser are you using?  Generally speaking, you should use either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox when navigating around the Canvas environment to get the best Canvas experience.  Check out Which browsers does Canvas support? for more information.  Also, is the paper a document that is stored on your computer's hard drive (such as a Word document or a PDF file)?  Or, are you submitting your paper that is stored on something like Google Drive, Office 365, Dropbox.com, etc.?  If you could help answer these questions, that would be helpful.  Thanks!

Highlighted

Hi! I am using google chrome, and I am uploading a word document that is saved onto my computer. 

Highlighted

Hi mca5337@psu.edu...

Thanks for confirming those things!  By chance, do you have Mozilla Firefox installed on your computer?  If not, would you be willing to try download that browser to see if you have any luck with that browser?  Another thing you might try is to clear your browsing history / cache files out of Chrome to see if that makes a difference:

If you still are unable to submit you paper after trying these things, I think it would be best to reach out to the folks at the Canvas Help Desk as soon as possible so they can help troubleshoot this more with you.  You can contact them by checking out the information in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

I hope these resources will be of help to you, Marianna!

View solution in original post