cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Why its written "This quiz was locked Jul 14 at 11:59 am"?

Jump to solution

Why its written  "This quiz was locked Jul 14 at 11:59 am"?

Although course is open why can't I get a Quiz ? RSVP

352869_pastedImage_1.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Team
Community Team

ansar4ik.nadraliev@gmail.com Welcome to the Canvas Community!

Generally speaking, the date and time that applies to a user's individual time zone displays when the user has customized the time zone in user settings, as detailed in https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10622-4212717410  If you have already done that, and have determined that the due date and time for the quiz have not yet passed in your location, please contact the instructor directly for more assistance: How do I send a message to a user in a course in the Inbox as a student?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Community Team
Community Team

ansar4ik.nadraliev@gmail.com Welcome to the Canvas Community!

Generally speaking, the date and time that applies to a user's individual time zone displays when the user has customized the time zone in user settings, as detailed in https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10622-4212717410  If you have already done that, and have determined that the due date and time for the quiz have not yet passed in your location, please contact the instructor directly for more assistance: How do I send a message to a user in a course in the Inbox as a student?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Thank you, but the time is right .however I will get a certificate because I don't have access to take a quiz. How can I take a quiz?I will be able to get enough marks and points in order to get a certificate,please help me

0 Kudos
Highlighted

ansar4ik.nadraliev@gmail.com

You probably don't realize that you're posting these questions to a global forum of users who gather here to exchange ideas and suggestions about using the features of Canvas. The members participating here are happy to answer general questions, but don't have access to course and accounts other than their own. The instructor of the course you're taking is the person who can address this on your behalf, so please reach out directly to them to inquire about the quiz availability.

Labels