Why when I do a Rich Content Recording in a Post or in the grade book, does it not allow me to them one after another without refreshing the area?

Jump to solution
brent_scholar
Community Participant

When I want to create a quick message for a student as a hello or feedback, regardless of the area of Canvas I am in, when I create it and post it and move on to the next student to provide their individualized video, it does not allow me the opportunity to record it, without leaving the area and coming back to it. This requires two reloadings of information out of the area and back into it, and then finding where I left off again. This may not be a lot of time for a few recordings, but when there are a hundred of them, that time adds up and takes away from time I could be interacting with my students.

Please correct this flaw in Canvas.

Thank you,

Brent

1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @brent_scholar ...

I'm not sure that I have an answer for you, but have you reported this issue to the folks at the Canvas Help Desk?  I would recommend that you do that so that you can get a ticket started and so that their engineers can start investigating in case there is something they need to fix on their end.  Once you contact the Help Desk staff, please come back to this posting to provide an update if you get a solution...so that others here know how it was resolved for you.

I hope this will be of help to you, Brent.  Sing out if you have any other related questions about this.  Take care, and be well.

View solution in original post

0 Likes