cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lblack6
Community Member

Won't let me into Bookshelf? Says I'm unauthorized?

Jump to solution

Hi every time I try to go to my bookshelf to look at the book it says I am unauthorized and won't let me in... Help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

Hi,  @lblack6  Welcome to the Canvas Community! "Bookshelf" is not a Canvas component. It sounds like something that your school added on to allow you to access required reading materials. Since you've posted your question in the global Canvas Community, where teachers, students, designers, admins, and other users of the Canvas LMS gather from around the world to exchange their ideas about how to use Canvas, and inasmuch as the members of this forum don't have access to the specifics of a school's setup or to your course, we aren't going to be able to give you more than general assistance.

That said, I found the support page for your school-- eLearning --and happily, it lists several 24/7 support numbers. Please use them to reach out to someone at your school's help desk so you can get the assistance you need.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

Hi,  @lblack6  Welcome to the Canvas Community! "Bookshelf" is not a Canvas component. It sounds like something that your school added on to allow you to access required reading materials. Since you've posted your question in the global Canvas Community, where teachers, students, designers, admins, and other users of the Canvas LMS gather from around the world to exchange their ideas about how to use Canvas, and inasmuch as the members of this forum don't have access to the specifics of a school's setup or to your course, we aren't going to be able to give you more than general assistance.

That said, I found the support page for your school-- eLearning --and happily, it lists several 24/7 support numbers. Please use them to reach out to someone at your school's help desk so you can get the assistance you need.

Good luck!

View solution in original post