cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer II

Work around to create a Print button?

Jump to solution

Just wondering if anybody has been able to make a print button for a content page. Everything we try gets stripped out from the RCE. While I know we can just write a message with File->Print or Right Click -> Print, it would be nice if there was a work around for a button. Seems like something that could easily be added to the Style Guide​.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

mjennings@uab.edu​,

I do not know of anyone that has been able to accomplish that, but there is a feature request that is open for voting related to printing in Canvas:

Robbie

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

mjennings@uab.edu​,

I do not know of anyone that has been able to accomplish that, but there is a feature request that is open for voting related to printing in Canvas:

Robbie

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

This might be something that the Canvas Developers​ group could help with.

Highlighted
Adventurer II

Thanks! There is also a feature request ( ) regarding the allowed tags whitelist for the RCE that would also help with this issue. I think that this would be a pretty simple thing to add.I just hoped someone else had done the heavy lifting and already had a solution. Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Community Member

Hi,

I know this question has been archived and at this time, there is nothing on the books for a print button, but wanted to echo Matt's original post and say that this would be very useful to have as an option and added to the Style Guide. Should this be posted to the @Canvas Developers group instead?

-Emily