cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jocelynedathil
Community Member

Zoom Recording

Jump to solution

Where can I find a zoom recording of the class  once it has been uploaded to Canvas?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @jocelynedathil  Thank You for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you are an instructor or a student, but I am going to assume that you are an instructor as I respond to your question.  I am also going to assume that you or your school has successfully set up the Zoom LTI external tool integration between Zoom and Canvas so that you can schedule Zoom meetings directly from Canvas.  Finally, I'll assume that you have either clicked on the "Record" button to start a Zoom recording or have set up your meeting to start recording the meeting automatically.  Once you have stopped your recording and ended your Zoom meeting, you may need to refresh your Zoom interface within your Canvas course.  You should see a "Cloud Recordings" tab at the top of the screen (shown at the far right):

Zoom Cloud Recordings

Your recording would show up similar to this:

Zoom Cloud Recordings

Depending on the length of your recording, it may take some time for Zoom to fully process your recording for viewing.  You should receive an e-mail letting you know when your Zoom recording is ready for you.  This is what you would see when you click on one of your recordings:

Zoom Cloud Recordings

I hope this information will be of help to you, Jocelyn.  Please let Community members know if you have any questions about this information...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @jocelynedathil  Thank You for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you are an instructor or a student, but I am going to assume that you are an instructor as I respond to your question.  I am also going to assume that you or your school has successfully set up the Zoom LTI external tool integration between Zoom and Canvas so that you can schedule Zoom meetings directly from Canvas.  Finally, I'll assume that you have either clicked on the "Record" button to start a Zoom recording or have set up your meeting to start recording the meeting automatically.  Once you have stopped your recording and ended your Zoom meeting, you may need to refresh your Zoom interface within your Canvas course.  You should see a "Cloud Recordings" tab at the top of the screen (shown at the far right):

Zoom Cloud Recordings

Your recording would show up similar to this:

Zoom Cloud Recordings

Depending on the length of your recording, it may take some time for Zoom to fully process your recording for viewing.  You should receive an e-mail letting you know when your Zoom recording is ready for you.  This is what you would see when you click on one of your recordings:

Zoom Cloud Recordings

I hope this information will be of help to you, Jocelyn.  Please let Community members know if you have any questions about this information...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
sylvianovoa
Community Member

Good morning, I am a student and am trying to view a past class.  How do I view a Zoom class from a week ago?

@sylvianovoa  Welcome to the Canvas Community! You'll need to ask your instructor for the link to the recording. The quickest way to contact an instructor is through the Canvas Inbox (How do I send a message to a user in a course in the Inbox as a student?)