Zoom meetings in Calender

Jump to solution
michelle10
Community Novice

I have Zoom LTI Pro integrated into Canvas. When I schedule a Zoom meeting as an admin for a course I don't see the meeting in the my calender. How do I link my Zoom meetings to my calender? What am I missing?

2 Solutions
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @michelle10  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  Unfortunately, I do not believe that Zoom meetings create any kind of entries in your Canvas Calendar.  We also have the Zoom LTI configured in our Canvas environment.  I tried scheduling a new meeting, and the only options I saw in the Zoom interface after saving my new meeting were:

Zoom Calendar Feeds

I would think that the developers at Zoom would have to program this into their LTI in order for it to "talk" with Canvas.

I hope this information will be of help to you, Michelle...even though it's probably not the answer you were hoping for...sorry to say.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
atcarver
Community Contributor

Hi  @Chris_Hofer ‌ - do you use the Zoom LTI Pro app? It supposedly utilizes a developer key to facilitate Calendar and Conversation entries. Has that changed things since your response?

Also, have you had any concerns about that integration? We tend to be stingy with dev keys, but they do allow scoping.

View solution in original post

0 Likes