cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kgordon6
Surveyor

Zoom

Is there a way to customize the days that the zoom meetings can be scheduled? 

Right now it just goes from the current day to 30ish days in the future, and sets a meeting for everyday including the weekends. Is there a way to make the meetings only occur during the week for a set number of weeks? 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @kgordon6 ...

Sorry to see that your question has been sitting out here for so long without a response.  I think I have a solution for you, though.  Yes, it should be possible for you to schedule Zoom meetings like you describe.  Assuming that the Zoom LTI external app has been integrated into your Canvas course(s) ... or even if you are logging directly into Zoom.us, you should be able to schedule a meeting for only week days and also specify a number of weeks you want it to last.  Here's an example from my own sandbox course within Canvas.

ZoomScheduling.jpg

Notice here that the "Recurrence" drop-down needs to be set to "Weekly" instead of "Daily"...which is where you may have been looking at things...because it apears you can only schedule "Daily" meetings a bit over 30 days in the future.

I hope this will be of some help to you.  Sing out if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Take care, stay safe, and be well.