cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
allisonkirk49
Community Member

allowing students to view Turnitin similarity reports

Jump to solution

How can we allow students to view Turnitin similarity reports after they submit an assignment? This used to be possible in the old system, but now I don't see the option. Since plagiarism is such an important concern for students, it is essential that they be able to see their similarity scores. Also, how can you allow multiple submissions through Turnitin?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @allisonkirk49  and welcome to the Community!  This is still possible but it is a couple of menu levels down in the TII settings themselves.

First create the assignment and then in the TII box itself click the settings button.

300048_pastedImage_2.png

Then, click option settings.

300049_pastedImage_3.png

Finally, scroll down to the checkbox that allows students to see their reports.

300050_pastedImage_4.png

As far as multiple submissions, I am not 100% certain but am fairly confident that since students can submit multiple papers for an assignment, they can do this even if the assignment is for a TurnItIn box.

I hope this helps and best wishes!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @allisonkirk49  and welcome to the Community!  This is still possible but it is a couple of menu levels down in the TII settings themselves.

First create the assignment and then in the TII box itself click the settings button.

300048_pastedImage_2.png

Then, click option settings.

300049_pastedImage_3.png

Finally, scroll down to the checkbox that allows students to see their reports.

300050_pastedImage_4.png

As far as multiple submissions, I am not 100% certain but am fairly confident that since students can submit multiple papers for an assignment, they can do this even if the assignment is for a TurnItIn box.

I hope this helps and best wishes!

View solution in original post