Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions about Canvas LMS. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

I have set an assignment for Semester 1, with all sections having the task due in Semester 1. However, the task is not showing in Semester 1, it is showing in Semester 2.The due dates have been set within the Semester 1 window of time.How do I make s...

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have created quiz questions in Quizzes.  I then noticed that they automatically get moved to the unfiled questions in questions bank.  However when I update the questions in Quizzes they do not update in Question Bank.  What am I doing wrong.  Do t...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

This is my first time using Canvas. My teacher has listed a check in I'm not sure where do I reply. Is it through inbox message or will it have a reply button?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 09-02-2019 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have always used canvas on Safari and never had an issue until this past Friday. I log onto Canvas and the dashboard is blinking and none of my courses appear. I am able to see my course by clicking on course. However, I when I click on grades, qui...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 09-04-2019 View Solution
  • 2 Likes
  • 6 Replies

Adding a picture to the dashboard?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

do I add a picture to  the dashboard?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 09-03-2019 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

what does green shaded on the grade mean?  the score did not submit when I attempted to submit and is light green shaded

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 8 Replies

how to upload an assignment to canvas?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Canvas is not working. Every time I open it the past couple days it is blank. I can not open any of my files, modules, or homepages. I have made sure my Mac is up to date with the latest version so I do not know what it going on. Please fix this.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Dashboard is blank.Grades page is blank.Pages page is blank.Need emergency help.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I get to the Lab section?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I know that we can email students who (failed, are missing, etc) for an individual assignment.  Is there a way for me to do the same thing for the kids who are failing the class over all (or are missing a certain number of assignments, or below a cer...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi, my canvas page seems to be done and has been for about 4 days now. It is becoming a little inconvenient trying to keep up with my courses and do assignments, discussions boards, etc. It appears that nothing on my canvas is loading so I am thinkin...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hej,Canvas fungerer ikke på min Imac. Problemet er opstået her for et par dage siden. Kan det være at mit styresystem er for gammelt og ikke fungerer med canvas?Jeg har en Imac med et ældre styresystem:Software  Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 (11G63b)Grafik  A...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

What do i go to to see what assignments i need to complete ??

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

For one of my classes I have to use FlipGrid to make a video for an introduction. The class on canvas already has Flipgrid on the side ribbon so I click on that and it says that there is a Launch Error and FlipGrid is unable to launch. I also tried g...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there a way to find out where a page is referenced in Canvas?  In particular, I'm looking for orphaned pages that are not linked form any other pages.Here is more detail about what I am looking for.  I have two pages in my course labelled "Student...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Is there a way for me to prevent students from submitting their work after a set date BUT keep the assignment and directions viewable?  I accept late work but do not want it submitted in the original location.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When I log in thru canvas on my laptop for some reason none of my assignments pop up nor  my inbox basically nothing shows up but when I log in thru my phone I'm able to see my assignments and I can turn in assignments, why is that do I need to downl...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do you add an entry to discussion board?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When I complete a rubric and hit Save, I still have to enter the total score at the top. Why isn't the score saved automatically?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Hello. My computer has recently been updated so I don't have any browser issues. But when I click on courses in canvas- nothing comes up under assignments, files, etc. just a blank page. Please help.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 Replies

All the due dates I have created on the calendar show up 1 day later on the student's calendar with a different time even. Am I doing something wrong? The only place I can see to change due dates is on my calendar page and there is nothing else I can...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I restore my Syllabus page to an earlier version? I imported a course pack from Norton, not realizing that it would overwrite some existing sections of my course, most notably my syllabus. Unfortunately I had composed the syllabus in Canvas, n...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How to unlock an assignment.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

All I need is the A&B article and the Post Test worksheet and key

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 09-03-2019 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How to upload files from google drive or google docs?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 02-07-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies