Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions about Canvas LMS. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

All I need is the A&B article and the Post Test worksheet and key

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 09-03-2019 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How to upload files from google drive or google docs?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 02-07-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

How do we import a test from Digiexam to a module in Canvas? Your sMatthew 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how do I change the language of my canvas app to English?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How to export files from one semester to another

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 09-30-2019 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I can not find the hours for BOTS (for canvas help) Can someone point me in the right direction please?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 09-02-2019 View Solution
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 Replies

Hello I am a student my proffessor uploaded a book to canvas and i cannot find it i was wondering if someone could help me.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi All, I will start by explaining I am an instructor not an admin, I do come here for assistance and ideas so thought I would try.  A while ago someone shared a great script which allowed teachers to view all grades for a student and we have added t...

(Community Contributor)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

We have embraced Canvas across our school and Canvas is our source of Teaching and Learning information as well as our assessment and reporting platform.  As part of this, we would love to find a way that we could have an individual learning plan att...

(Community Contributor)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi guys,Some of the students came down and report to me this issue as the Assignment that they were doing just submitted by itself even though they have not hit the submit button yet. I double-checked the "due date" and the "available until date" to ...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 06-28-2020 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I have two students who tell me they have completed an assignment (a quiz) but I don't have the grade.  One sent me a copy of the confirmation screen showing she had submitted the assignment.  One says he completed it two days ago, so it shouldn't be...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 09-01-2019 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I change my Canvas language ? For some reason its in French and I don't know how to change it back to english 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My canvas is not loading my courses. Is it down right now? The only thing it is doing is flashing blank squares where my courses are supposed to be.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am not sure how to add/drop classes online.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can the Canvas creators make it so that there is limit to how much a Canvas email message can take in gb or kb, etc. because I was trying to send something but the file size was kind of big so it took a long time for it to send.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

hi RMITcan you please advise when will teaching period 4 final results be published given it was due 30th August as per RMIT Academic Dates 2019 for Project Design for Quality?thanksFiona

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I accidentally imported a course rather than downloading. How can I delete it from my course page?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Why is my business law assignments not loading? Also my reply on canvas for this course has is not working, but it did last week. 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I can't get into my homework through Canvas. 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I correct it? 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Canvas is not allowing me to get connected to the class. How can i fix this problem? It just keeps saying empty card.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My quiz says locked

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have tried looking up solutions and I can't find any.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi everyone,We are currently using Adobe Authorware for some of our more interactive units and as you probably know, Adobe Authorware is no longer being supported by Authorware.  In other words, it now ceases to exist.  One of our academic staff uses...

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When I click on an assignment under courses, the Submit assignment button doesn't appear for any of the assignments.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi I have created a course for a special project as part of my studies to earn my degree.  I need to allow my professors to view my progress so I added them as students.  The status says pending.  What do I tell them to do to view my course?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 01-09-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have published my course and wondering how I can send an email to my students.  Looked in Canvas guide but could not find an answer.  can you help me?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 5 Replies

We have two issues with our self hosted canvas installation.The first one is when you edit a course and then a page the "files" section of the content selector is greyed out and we cant navigate the links either - Loading failed. shown in fig 1 attac...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I edited my home page in 'pages' and set it as my front page but instead of the page I created I have the modules page.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When I log on to Canvas to submit assignments, I am unable to load my courses from the main page. They just are stuck in "loading." I have to click on "Courses" on the sidebar to access anything. Then, I can't load discussion board pages. I have to g...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 6 Replies