Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions about Canvas LMS. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Hi .How I can download my HORT300 Notes . ( Introduction to Horticulture Subject )  

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 09-04-2019 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

i see the course listed but I cant view anything within the course (ie: syllabus)

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

This is the second week of my class. The issue just started today where when I log into Ashford and select my current curriculum the classroom options within the website are not functioning properly. There are three highlighted sections on the left s...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 08-28-2019 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is it possible to duplicate the answer choices for the dropdown or word bank for fill in the blank questions?  I do not want to have to retype the answer choices repeatedly for each question. So far every time I add a new question, I have to type the...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Will new quizzes be incorporating the #new rich content editor tool at some point? This FAQ isn't really clear:https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-12076#jive_content_id_Is_the_rich_content_editor_missing_features New Quizzes User Group‌

(Community Contributor)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 11-15-2019 View Solution
  • 4 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Both our live and test environments aren't working in IE 11, i'm guessing this issue is well known by the time the Help desk is taking to connect.It appears to be an issue caused by the code used for 2 SVG images. Javascript Error main-e-b6e0680242.j...

(Community Participant)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I previously finished a discussion assignment and part of it was responding to others submissions. I have received notifications that I have replies but when I try to open and read them it simply says "Loading replies" but they are never visible. I h...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When I open Canvas, none of my courses will load, and I am not able to pull my assignments or any of my classes up. Yes, my courses have already started. This was working for me just last night, and now nothing. What is wrong and what can I do? I am ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I have created a graded survey in Canvas for my students to complete a self-evaluation of their clinical performance.  I need to be able to print their responses to the survey along with my feedback to each of their responses for their permanent pape...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 01-13-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

canvas is working perfectly fine on my phone so I know theres a problem with my laptop. My dashboard just keeps loading and loading and it won't let me click on my classes. When I get to my class through courses, it does not show anything on my home ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I have assignments to do tonight nothing is loading on canvas. I will click on assignments and everything loads but it is just blank and I can't view anything 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 08-29-2019 View Solution
  • 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My canvas board will not load. I am unable to see my assignments. I was able to view assignments yesterday

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Do I need to update my computer and how? That part was confusing

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I scheduled myself for an appointment and need to remove myself from said appointment to schedule for the same thing at a different time. I don't see a way to do so. Any help?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Every time I click on the "assignments", "home" and more, it would show up blank.  I'm only able to view the syllabus.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

why won't my calendar load?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 01-08-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I cannot see Dashboard on my computer anymore.  All the other icons come up, but not Dashboard.  Help!

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

my courses are not loading on my dashboard. how do i fix this

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

So my Canvas has been working fine up until today. When I logged in my courses wouldn't load but when I logged onto my account on my phone they loaded just fine. I have shut down and reconnected to my wifi multiple times and nothing seems to be worki...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello Canvas Folks,This is our first year using Maestro SIS. I’m wondering if anyone else uses it, and if you you are experiencing some of the same issues we are. For example, the calendar doesn’t show the correct times for classes and the assignment...

(Community Participant)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

When I open canvas and go to my dashboard, my courses will not load. 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 3 Likes
  • 12 Replies

When I sign on it the course boxes on the dashboard are gray and it flashes. I can not check any of my assignments or really anything. 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

Why I can't approach to Canvas today? When I click on courses it shows different and log out has changed too!

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am not able to access assignments on my laptop.  I click it and it's blank, but I can see it on my phone.  Please advise.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hey y'all! Instead of going through tedious testing, I figured I'd see if the Community had an answer for me!For the grade distribution graphs that students see on their Grades page, is there a minimum number of students that must be in the course fo...

(Community Contributor)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have an apple computer and when I go on canvas I can't do any assignments or read any of the content in my courses. I tried again on my sister's laptop (also apple) and it wasn't working either. I tried google and safari and neither worked. I tried...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

i am not able see my classes and assignments in canvas

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'm trying to access Canvas, I didn't have an issue a few hours ago but now it is not loading. Safari shows the classes as flashing white and loading. When I try clicking on My Courses and access it that way, nothing shows up. On google chrome, every...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 09-11-2019 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies

I am unable to access the "Discussion" link as well as other various links within my course. I have tried my desktop as well as laptop computers without success. Can you help me?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I'm trying to turn in a file upload into canvas but there is no submitting button within the module where I need to turn in my assignment. Is there another way to upload a file?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies