Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions about Canvas LMS. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Habiendo utilizado en mi movil Android la conexion al curco  previamente con CANVAS  en la actualidad NO ME RECONOCE LA CONTRASEÑA .

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 07-05-2022 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I turn off the enhanced gradebook filters in Canvas?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 07-03-2022 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 Replies

Hi! I have completed all modules 1 to 14 of AWS Academy Solutions Architect, but module 15 (Capstone Project) has a continuous error, even after starting, submitting and ending it, it is not accessible, so I can't finish the laboratory to complete th...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

where do I go to find my class from PSESD

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

i submitted FDA and received a message that the 3 students marked absent "failure Registration status code not valid for registration date"  Help

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 07-12-2022 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

It said error at the very end but I was able to save the file name, but where did it save to help- I do not want to rerecord the video again for my assignment.

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hi,I have multiple subjects and all the subjects have their assessments, quizzes.So,  I need to create multiple courses for multiple subjects.But the problem is that we have students for different classes.And If we create courses for every subject, t...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello,I am a new teacher this year and i have been assigned new courses, but i do not find how to do it.I am talking about really new courses and not being a new teacher in a course already exists.Thanks very much in advanceJosé Ramón Sánchez  - Galá...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I am teaching a course on two different campuses this semester. I have the courses cross-listed. When my morning class takes quizzes, there are no issues. When my afternoon class attempts the same quiz, the blue "Take the quiz" button disappears imme...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

HELP! i am enrolled in 2 classes but they aren't showing in canvas or on the dashboard but i can see them in CTC link as enrolled. They're hybrid so do I just go to class the first day in person then maybe my dashboard will show my classes?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 07-02-2022 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I am a student, I want to duplicate an event I have created.The event is categorized under the calendar titled (my own name) in the calendar categories on the right side of the screen. When I try to duplicate the event, I first click on the event, th...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 07-02-2022 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I can’t access my course. I keep getting an error message in the form of an image  that looks like a big blue circle with a question mark in the middle as well as other images. I cleared my cache and restarted my laptop but I’m still getting the same...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I make a course as a teacher

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 07-01-2022 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is it possible to create QR codes for class invitations (i.e. teacher, student, observer etc.) through Canvas?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Is there a way to run a report to show the total number of hours every student in our school platform was logged on to the Canvas LMS? 

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Is there a way to use an iPad, tablet, stylus, etc to grade assignments in Speedgrader? I know that students can complete assignments on an iPad and submit them - is there a way for instructors to annotate on uploaded assignments?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello,My univeristy's teachers are facing a problem with canvas: when working for a few hours, the browser will suddenly displat an 'Out of memory' error, and freeze all the canvas tabs.We checked the memory usage of the browser, and it turned out to...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi,I want  to use Scorm tool in open source version of canvas LMS but not found any way to enable this feature.Please help me if possible.Thanks.

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

i imported several blackboard backups into a courseWhen i change a page content and title in one section it affects the page in another - I can't understand why?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

Could someone please let me know Can i publish final grades for a moderated assignment if only 3/4 have been marked by a tutor? many thanks 

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello, I am having difficulties using the LockDown Broswer to take my exam on Canvas. The error message is indicatiing my broswer is not up to date, but that is not the case. All updates are current. The LockDown browser will provide me the format bu...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My Course Navigation bar does not show up. When I click the course, it takes me to the syllabus and course summary. I do not have access to things like assignments, modules, people, zoom, etc.  Thanks 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am building a course on canvas (https://canvas.instructure.com/courses/2703532) and trying to see how I can integrates certificates of completion for my course.  Ideally for free.  Any tips?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 03-20-2023 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

Is there a way to download a PDF of students' completed quiz with answers?  

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 05-01-2023 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hello,I am getting the notification on Lockdown that my browser is not supported by canvas. I checked and i have Chrome 102 but canvas is showing that I have chrome 95. I double checked that my Chrome browser is up to date and i also deleted the cook...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 08-30-2022 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

When I am in student view and click on an unpublished assignment, the menu at the left (containing "home") is still there even though Canvas shows the assignment as not available.  However, when I click on an unpublished module (using a button and li...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I made a 1-hour appt. with Dr. Corpron in July-where is it?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 06-30-2022 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 06-30-2022 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi, We updated the term end date today from 6/29 to 6/30/2022 for Summer1. The Instructor and the students were unable to view the course last night. After updating the term end date, the instructor can view the course but the students cannot. Does t...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I was thankful that a while back the option to have a quick link to the rubrics for a given course shell was made available. Does anyone know if instructors will have a similar quick link in the navigation for the question banks? It's very cumbersome...

(Community Participant)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies