Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions about Canvas LMS. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

I accidentally misspelled a student name on a Free for Teachers Canvas site. I cannot change it; neither can the student. When I write to Canvas for help I get an auto-response saying the only help with:> Deleting Accounts > Restoring Deleted Courses...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I embed a Kahoot game directly onto my assignment/page in Canvas.I have tried the iFramegenerator and that does not work 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I set an assignment to 3 decimal places for a grade?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 08-04-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi! We just adopted Pearson MyPerspectives. We sign in to Savvas Realize for our textbook and resources. I added the Pearson app, but my credentials aren't accepted using it because it goes to the Pearson website instead of Savvas. Does anyone know i...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Can't login to canvas account. I have username i just need to reset my password.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Android 9 Moto G plus.  "Push notifications have not been registered for this device".  Battery saving is not active.I'm an instructor, using the student app as a test student.  Possibly that is the problem?  If so, how do I get notifications as an i...

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have a specific page set as front page but course still opens directly to modules.

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies

On my Canvas page I am trying to record a video on New Rich Content Editor for trial.When I click on it it says" Video audio not enabled" I am using Safari. 13.1 as my browser. Please advise. Thank you.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Do I need to wait for my confirmation email for the first module before starting the next one? It's been 30 minutes and my confirmation email is not in my inbox nor my 'junk email'.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I transfer google games I have bought from teacher pay teacher into canvas so that each student has their own copy?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I am a professor trying to do unit quizzes for my class. How can I do this on Canvas?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Why is my video not uploading on my canvas page?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

We have Khan Academy integrated within Canvas (not a problem), and it had been working correctly in the past.Now, when we try to use the External Tool and select Khan Academy from the list, it opens a popup and says "There are no folders or videos av...

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 08-13-2020 View Solution
  • 5 Likes
  • 6 Replies

I wanted to add a picture to the front of my course, instead of just color. How do I do that?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'm thinking I will have to have an external tool (LTI) but after I added one in my apps it is still not showing up in RCE. Basically, I'm needing a coordinate plane that allows students to plot points. Thanks!

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I want an assignment submitted on time to receive, for example, 100 pts max.  How do I configure Canvas so that an assignment submitted late but no more that 7 days (i.e. one week) late receives 50 pts max?  Ideally, something submitted more than 1 w...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I assign EdPuzzle?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Can I delete my Canvas network student account? There's no option to ask support in the Help menu

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can you set up recurring conferences using Big Blue Button in Canvas?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do you change the name of a course that I created NOT the school district?I followed the suggestions here on Canvas to do this in settings but the name is not editable.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I have a teacher that is wondering if Canvas has any connection with Project Lead The Way or know if anyone has anything to share regarding PLTW.  She is teaching PLTW Environmental Sustainability and was looking for some possible resources or someth...

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Our online elementary students will have their text books and, in many assignments, will be asked to submit the completed assignment page.  In Google Classroom, this was very easy:  scan or photograph each page, click a google classroom icon to share...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

HOW TO MAKE ANNOUNCEMENT VISIBLE TO A CLASS

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

In Files, can I post a link to an outside resource instead of uploading a file?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

where do I find a schedule to know where to start

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I am trying to add a student to a class and the email from synergy won't load. I put in his SIS number and he came up, but now he can't get into it because there is no email.  Suggestions on how to add him to the class manually?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I can not get the External tools feature to work. I don't have Google Drive as one of my external tools. How do I fix this?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I need to move my pages into a different order.  

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Inbox‌#archive all

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 08-16-2021 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies