Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions about Canvas LMS. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

I'm new to Canvas and I can see where an instructor could open a page and click the "link" icon to add course links to a classic quiz, however, none of my new quizzes show up in the list of links to add to a page. How can we add new quizzes to a Canv...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 08-10-2020 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies

Can I import a quiz into Canvas from a word doc?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 08-03-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can the list of recent feedback on right side of dashboard be cleared or condensed?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How can I recover the deleted page?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How do I change a user type for someone? Their account type, not the role they are assigned in a course?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

how to create a poll question

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

In the classic version we were able to create a question with multiple drop down and multiple fill in the blanks, IS IT POSSIBLE TO DO THIS IN THE NEW QUIZZES?? Please  #newquizzescanvas  #multipledropdown 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I embed something from google drive?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

We'd recently purchased Follett Discover licenses and now I'd like to integrate it with Canvas. My question is this: can the Follett Discover icon be visible for students but not for faculty? I'd like to suppress the icon on the faculty side until we...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

This, for example, produces an undesirable result (see attached screenshot):<a class="btn btn-primary icon-calendar-day" style="font-size: 24px;" href="LINK">Calendar</a>I would, ideally, like to create something like the icon/text combo seen here: C...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

is there a place were i can got to to do my assignment

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have a teacher asking to have 3 courses filter into one course. If I crosslist them, should I do this before the student enrollment file has started through Pulse or wait until after it has started syncing? I want to make sure kids get filtered cor...

(Community Participant)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I Link a button on my homepage with a particular Module and not just the entire modules page?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

We are in urgent need of how to pull the Context IDs for all our courses in Canvas at one time. Does anyone know how to do this?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi EveryoneI am a newbie to Canvas and i have been added as a Course Builder to a Nursing course for fall.  In this course, the only graded entries into the course are 3 tests and a final.  These will ALL be given face-to-face and hand-entered into C...

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I tried to start the Canvas Grade Passback to Skyward modules and received the message below.Log InYou need to authorize this integration in order to use it.Please sign in to your Google account and authorize this integration.I signed into my Google ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How can I import a picture of myself on the Canvas Page (the far left hand side of Canvas) above my Account button?-G

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I am new here

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I only see the option for starting a chat for one course - one section. Thank you

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

i am unable to submit homework and calendar does not show classes. it shows only until term2

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi! Would like to know how to publish my course. Everytime I press "Publish", there's a message that says I need to finish my registration process sent on my email. But I can't find it on my email messages

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Should I have had modules listed in my course content that I had in Blackboard? 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Do I need to register on Canvas as a parent to get the DBE Registration information because I do not see the path that was sent to me via email to get the registration info

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi. I set up a shared calendar for myself and a group of students who are based in China, one hour away from where I am in Korea (i.e. I'm GMT +9 and they are GMT+8). The calendar shows completely different times for the students than it does for me....

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Can you please tell me where I find this participation code?I don't work for an institution.Just on my own.Thank you for your answerSandrine Georgantis

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Bonjour, je souhaite relier des élèves à mes cours et quand je vais dans la page de création de compte Canvas pour un élève on me demande un code de participation.Qu'est-ce que ce code et je le trouve où?Je ne travaille pas pour une institution, je s...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hello,I am trying to listen to the Vimeo in sections 2.5, 2.51, 2.6 of the Nurturing Portion of the Course and there is no sound coming from any of the Vimeo videos.  Where's the sound?  Also, once I go through all these demos and courses how/and or ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I have an embedded Google Doc on one of my Canvas pages. On that doc are various links. Currently, when users click on those links they open right on the same Canvas page. Meaning users no longer see the Google Doc content. I need the links on the Go...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hello Friends, Sorry I am new and have a query. If we have pre lecture uploaded on LMS, We will not have live interactive lecture at the scheduled time then? I am a student of Graduate certificate of art. If someone can help please!

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I logged into canvas last week and it was working fine.Logged in today and it says Im not enrolled in any coursesIm enrolled in Certificate IV in Business until 05/09/2020Please help!!! I need to finish my course

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies