Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions about Canvas LMS. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Please help !!!!i need help with the google doc. link every time that click on the link it says access denied . and that  i have to request permission . i created a google accuse for this same reason . can anyone please tell me what i am doing wrong ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Trying to enbed a video into a Canvas discussion

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 05-14-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am having an issue being able to update a Nearpod link on a module.  Any ideas when it flashes that the link needs to be updated, but will not let you edit the assignment because it flashes back to the module list?  This screen literally lasts for ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I teach a technical education program at a hospital. I've registered for the free version of Canvas. I didn't find any type of limitations on the free version. How does the free version differ from a paid version? Can I actually us it for an actual c...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 05-13-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

What is Turnitin?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

A student is posting inappropriate comments while on Canvas. What can be done by the Canvas Administrator for that school?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I give another attempt on a test/quiz?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I see that this has been asked numerous times before.  Why is there not a way to move criteria around to change the order in a CANVAS rubric??????#canvas rubric#ordering change of rubricJAne Hoesterey

(Community Participant)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 5 Replies

How do I post final grades?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I am trying to enter question scores for an essay question and the speed grader will delete them as soon as I press enter.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hello, I saw a couple of years ago that someone asked about how to remove unused assignment groups from the grade book because she alternates projects with each term. I saw responses that included deleting the assignment group and then someone else a...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 01-30-2021 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 5 Replies

I have recorded a Conferzoom meeting and given students the link (posted it on a page in Modules) Two students say they have gotten a "no permission" notice and are unable to view the Conferzoom meeting recording. #conferzoom

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I can't find anything on where I can see my grade.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am having an issue with organizing modules. I have each chapter module, except the first 3 are inside Chapter Modules and the rest are independent modules. I imported from a Blackboard learn course. I can not move the ones inside the header Chapter...

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 3 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I'm interested in allowing my students to view discussion prompts in advance, but I don't want them to post until the actual week in which the discussion is due.  Thanks for your help!

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have had multiple occurrences of my answers disappearing after I have submitted an assignment.  Did my teacher still get my answers even if I do not see them?  Or were they deleted?  Is there any way to reopen an assignment that has already been su...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I just got reinstated and am trying to catch up on my lessons. when I goto modules and and click on the lessons no matter what week I get a blank page.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

What does the  respondus lockdown browser option do?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 05-13-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi just talked through adding the Go React app to Canvas with our school advisor. Took careful notes but got to the part where in Assignments > "submission type".  Cannot find that button -- please advise. Can't go any further until I get that info.T...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 05-17-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I am a small curriculum business and I have created a High School Geometry Course.  I have some districts who use Canvas and would like to purchase and use the course.  How could I package and distribute the course?  (I know how to export a course et...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I want to give the option of dropping the lowest exam grade and replacing it with the final exam grade if the final exam grade is better. Final exam grade is 25% of the grade. Each exam is 15%. How do I add final exam grade to exam grades category wi...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I created a detailed module but my students couldn't see it.  What did I do wrong?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Below there is a screenshot of the canvas turn page. I asked my professor about this but she said that she couldn't do nothing about it.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I add an assignment to my student's to-do list?  I understand canvas adds it automatically but it seems to only show up on the date it is due and I would like for it to appear when Iactually post the assignment a few days before the due date. ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I mute an assignment so that I can record a grade without the student seeing it?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

With so many quizzes going online and so many questions quickly available on Quizlet - what are some ways to deter students from just copying and pasting to find an answer?I know an accessible version would be needed as well - but what about posting ...

(Community Participant)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I share a quiz I created? I have a Free-for-teachers account. The Comparison Guide says sharing is available for this type of account. When I click on Send To and type in an email address, it says No Results and the Send button is grayed out. ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How to edit the comments in grades 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How long does it take for a grade to sync from Canvas to Powerschool Teacher Pro? So far its been 5 hours and nothing is happening

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies