Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions about Canvas LMS. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

I have 200 plus pictures in my Files but they do not show up when I click one.  Help!  Ideas

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

To explain in example if the assignment lock Day is April 19: at 12:02am and the assigment due day is may 3 at 11pm  what is the difference post on Aprill 19 and may 3 post? thankyou for your explantion 

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 04-20-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When I email a student via the People link in Navigation, how can I see the message again? I've used this feature a few times, but it seems unstable (sometimes deletes or sends the message before I'm ready, especially if I try to copy/paste any infor...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 04-18-2020 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Is there a way to limit the amount of characters students can enter on a free response question on a Canvas quiz?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I add a profile picture in my user account as an anstructor?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Trying to add emoji to my titles. Curriculum said it was as simple as using window and >.  I also tried adding the keyboard...but its white with no keyboard.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 6 Replies

How do I change my Canvas password?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do you create a question pool in Canvas for a quiz?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have a presentation assignment that I am trying to upload, it is an mp4 video, and is 123 MB in size.  I keep trying to upload it but it just says "saving reply" and nothing happens, even if I let it sit for a long time (I just left my laptop for a...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I create a quizz for students, and I added comments for each of the questions (not for the whole quizz)How can students view those comments?Thanks

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I download images into quizzes?  Do they have to have specific file name?  

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I delete a class that no longer exists?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Help setting up Google Drive app in CanvasTrying to connect Google Drive to our Canvas and we keep getting a LTI error when trying to utilize this appI must be missing a step in the setup - any help is appreciated

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I have tried several times to setup an appointment group in Canvas calendar to have 10 minute meeting slots and it will only allow me to set them up for 30 minutes.  I change the 30 minute default to 10 minutes and each time it still only creates 30 ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I have been having problems with one of my classes that because of the quarantine its online. Can someone help me please ASAP

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I created a multiple fill in the blank question.  I put in 4-5 possible answers for each blank hoping that I would catch most of the students possible answers. I need to go in and adjust grades for quite a few students.  What is the easiest way to do...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do you move an existing question on a quiz to another place in the same quiz?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have set up a module (Module A), using the requirements option; all work is to be completed in a sequential order.  The "Module A"  ends with a quiz, which was available for only a specific amount of time; the quiz is now no longer available.I have...

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

So I have created a final with 35 questions. Each question is pooled from a bank of 4 questions.Does that mean that each student will see different questions? In other words question 1 will be different for each students? ThanksBob

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Whenever i put comments on a student's assignments I can see the comments but they cannot

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I have two sections of the same course that have two different assigned dates for their final exams.  I am allowing students in one section to choose to take the exam on the alternative date if they inform me that they would like to do so well before...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I accidentally deleted a module of 3 weeks worth of work, that has already been completed by students.  Is there a way to bring it back?  

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am trying to video myself within an assignment.  My microphone is working, but I am unable to access my camera.  I have enabled flashplayer in Chrome.  I have also allowed flash and the camera within my Canvas settings.  Attached is the picture tha...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

There's been way too many of my students saying they either keep forgetting their passwords to log in or they swear they do it right and it wont allow them access.Regardless, they then go and ask to restart a new password and claim they wait and wait...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

When I'm in gradebook and I upload grades from CSV file, I get a flag that says in a certain class period, "OneRoster" assignment groups in canvas don't match what is in Focus.  The problem is, I don't know how to permanently DELETE assignment GROUPS...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there any way to download ONLY the submissions that have not yet been graded from an assignment?  

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I have couple of students with accommodations and I am assignning the same quiz but those two needs more time to complete the quiz.How would I accomplish that?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I created a course to try something and I no longer need it.  How do I delete it?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

please view my code:$curl = curl_init();$curl2 = curl_init();$pageNo = 0;$msg = '';$calenurl='';$nameteacher='';$token = "19439395395349534953495934593476pG5";<table id="empTable" class="table table-bordered table-striped" style="width:100%;font-size...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Estoy en el modulo 5 del curso desing thinking, el archivo cargado sobre las traducciones de los videos esta en ingles y no en espanol. sldsEste mensaje ha sido traducido usando Google Translate.Subject: video translationsMessage: I am in module 5 of...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies