Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions about Canvas LMS. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Good evening!I completed the course "TESOL Methodology (K-12/HE)", and I don't know how I can get my certificate and my badge.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 03-02-2020 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I had a chapter quiz graded then grade changed a month later. Grade changed a week later again. why is this?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I want to publish on Canvas documents prepared by students, in order for all the students to be able to access them.It is not an assignment that will be graded. I just need the students to be able to upload the documents, and make them accesible to t...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hello,I have an assignment due in which I have to record a 3 to 5 minute video of myself and submit it on canvas. Can you please tell me how to do that?Thank you,Rob Posner

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I download an essay pdf with comments? I am able to open the file in Canvas using the "View Feedback" button, but when I click that and download the file from the viewer, the annotations don't show up on the downloaded pdf.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 03-03-2020 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I created a course I was wondering how to share the course for students to enroll in my created course?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I am not sure what happen, but I have not had any problems with canvas. In the last few weeks I have a problem with none of my classes showing up. This only happens on my Mac Pro Apple. Is there anything I need to do to fix this? Thank you for your t...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Hi! How do I go about adding LateX equations to Canvas? If it is too complex, how do I add regular mathematical equations? Thanks!

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

When my instructors upload the powerpoint presentations, they have lecture recordings imbedded in them. I can see the little sound icon on each slide, however, I cannot get them to play. I've checked all my tech and updated everything as outlined in ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

We've been experiencing an issue with the Turnitin LTI in Canvas - specifically for assignments that have the optional setting 'Generate reports on due date' enabled - similarity reports don't seem to generate on or even after the due date in Speedgr...

(Community Participant)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 4 Likes
  • 11 Replies

How can I download all student email addresses into a file?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi! Im a student on Canvas, and instead of searching for new course, I created one. How do i delete this course i created? Im new to canvas too

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I extend an examination time limit?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I had something very strange happen while I was grading a quiz last night that has never happened.  I was wondering if there was a new setting or option for a question that I am not aware of.  ISSUE:  Grading the essay portion of a quiz that is mixed...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can someone help with powerpoint and lecturer recording in Echo360...so lectures are recorded while viewing powerpoint.  Looking for a way to improve engagement.  Add polls...questions...etc.  Currently we use LMS lecture recording.  Wo

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi,I am trying to post submission timestamp at the time of student upload the document with following xml<?xml version = "1.0" encoding = "UTF-8"?><imsx_POXEnvelopeRequest xmlns="http://www.imsglobal.org/services/ltiv1p1/xsd/imsoms_v1p0"> <imsx_POXH...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Buenos díasSoy instructor de cursos en Canvas LMS. Quisiera saber dónde encuentro el código que he de facilitar al alumnado para que se una uno de mis cursos. Pensaba que era el código que se crea en el apartado de Configuraciones - Código del curso....

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 08-20-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My question is related to yellowdig student contribution It was stated with the heading that this will nit counted towards the final grade but when i click on grades yellowdig points are also showing an impact on my grade is it so?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

::::::)

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When I created an assignment, I can always use Speed Grader. But when I created a quiz, there is no "Speed Grader" option available in "Related Items". There are only three items in the related items: Quiz statistics, monitor the quiz, and download a...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Before now, i never needed an access code. I've already contacted my instructor and he said he has no control over passwords and access codes. 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

An error occurred when submitting a reply in a discussion board to a fellow classmate's post.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I access my subjects?I am enrolled but can not access my subjects on canvas. Please advise.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I was trying to access the web learn quiz for subject Discreet Mathematics but I there was no link to register and I am unsure which credentials to put 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I had to stop working on my curriculum for North Carolina teachers of tomorrow because of family medical reasons.The Texas teachers of tomorrow has a canvas site open for me and I do not want to start my curriculum up from the beginning.  I had compl...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

where to find the download for microsoft office

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 03-01-2020 View Solution
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I enrolled four subjects in semester 1, 2020 but I can only see three of them published under Canvas, there is still one subject not published yet (COMP90041). And I couldn't see any announcements regarding that subject. Is that normal ?What should I...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Where do I find EndNote in Auckland Uni website so I can download??

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

ONCE I COMPLETE MY EXAM - 45 POST LICENSE, WHEN CAN I EXPECT TO SEE AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION, AND WHEN DO I GO PAY MY STATE FEES...NEED AN ANSWER ASAP

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies