Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions about Canvas LMS. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

I cannot access any of the modules on canvas! It is simply a blank page when i click the mode button Help!!!

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 02-03-2020 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I'm currently taking three courses. Today I'm unable to see one of them. I can't access to the modules, assignments or grades. How can I solve this problem? Actually, I have an assignment due today.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Why won't grades transfer to Powerteacher Pro?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how do i get to the global site ?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have a sub-account, and I want a teacher in a course in this sub-account to be able to go to Add people, enter an email address, and invite a new users like I can as an admin. I can't seem to find the appropriate permission that would allow this, a...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I would like to know if you can retake all final exams once, please.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how to unhide grades

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Good Day ,Please wanted to confirm if we would be given a certificate of completion at the end of the course 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do you edit a course name?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

HiWe are actively encouraging staff to use electronic submission and marking of assignments, be it via online submission using Speedgrader for marking or via an external tool i.e. Turnitin with the option of grading with Speedgrader or Turitin’s own ...

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi Canvas Team,I'm planning to do power bi reports using canvas data. Using Canvas Data CLI tool data is storing in local pc, is there any way to store data in SharePoint or azure database directly.module.exports = {    saveLocation: '/Users/PandaUse...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I can no longer login to canvas on my iPhone S. I can get to the dashboard but when I click on Canvas it takes me back to login page. Possibly because I was logged in last semester at a different college but I'm able to login to canvas on my laptop u...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When you click on the dashboard, it lists upcoming activities like a to-do list as well as previous items. I've opened and viewed all items, but when I click on the "new activity" on the upper left, it shows items with a red circle next to past items...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 09-18-2020 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 8 Replies

How do I get an access code to take a test?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 02-02-2020 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

need help I'm using a apple laptop

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Does anybody know where we can see how questions within a SCORM graded assignment have been answered?Specifically we are looking for the interaction data that SCORM sends to the LMS. We are publishing our elearning modules as SCORM 1.2 3rd edition.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I copy course content from one semester to another?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Question/request about the new late assignment policy settings in the grade book- this is a great addition to the gradebook, I have this built into my rubric right now, but it would be great if the gradebook could automatically deduct those late poin...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 02-05-2020 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How to start the course about TESOL methodologie?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Why is there not an #undo button button when creating assignments?

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is anyone else having problems with the strikethrough and highlighting annotation tools working? These tools would really help in providing feedback on student work, but they are hit and miss. Am I doing something wrong?

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I gave a test in class. I graded the test. Now, when I look back in Canvas, I do not see it there. I've checked all assignments but cannot find it. Is there a way to retrieve a test that might have been deleted?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

A student brought to my attention that the #MultipleAnswer #Quiz question I offered was graded by Canvas strangely.  And he was correct!  I looked at all of my students responses for that question and there was no clear pattern, in other words, I hav...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

RecordingCan you record a message to students on Canvas?If you can how does it work?Thank You in Advancemyeong@losmedanos.edu

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Try to upload a zip file to a quiz but I can't click on Import assessment content as New Quizzes. It does not allow me to click it. Does anyone know why?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

There are entries on the Calendar called Modules...what are they?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have two separate lecture sections at different times combined in one Canvas class. When I make an assignment, it's usually due at the beginning of the next respective lecture. In Canvas I set an assignment due date but not a due time since it vari...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

what is my canvas url?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I am trying to upload an assignment to canvas due in on Wednesday. however, there is no assignment link on the homepage and it is also not showing on Turnitin. Does anyone have any advice, please?Debbie (Sport, Exercise & Health Sciences Top-Up DL)

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am unable to access my Dashboard on Canvas.  I can access everything else it seems.Is there something I can do or just wait for it to show up?  It is taking long.I looks almost as if it is just slow.  I had to go through the Courses tab to get to m...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies