bio lab 10

Jump to solution
pininati
Community Novice

so when my class bio 10 started i was able to look at the syllabus and my grade for lab exam 1 but now its saying that im not allowed . So by saying that i have looked i have tried different things so i can get back to what i use to see but i think i have messed it all up i need help?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @pininati  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you've posted your question to the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask questions, suggest Feature Ideas, write blog posts, join groups, collaborate with others, review "how to" Guides and tutorials, and a whole lot more...all about Canvas.  I think it would be best for you to contact your instructor directly about your question.  The vast majority of people here in the Community would not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course in question to be able to help, unfortunately.  You can contact your instructor directly by following the steps outlined in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌  I hope this resource will be of help to you, Tonya.  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post

0 Likes