cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amanda_edwards
Community Member

calendar. option?

Jump to solution

is there an option to set Monday as the first day of the week? our classes run from Monday through Sunday. with the way it is set now with Sunday being the first day, when a new month is coming up like now you cant see what due on Sunday till the next month rolls around. it gets confusing.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @amanda_edwards ​...

To my knowledge, there is nothing available within the current interface of Canvas for you to manually change the week of the calendar to start on a Monday.  However, I did a quick search here in the Canvas Community, and I came across these two Feature Ideas:

Unfortunately, both of these ideas have now been archived due to a lack of needed votes (see How does the voting process work for feature ideas? for more information).  You can still comment on either one of these ideas, however, to let Instructure know why this feature idea is important to you.  Or, you might want to consider re-submitting an idea at some time to see if it can get more votes.  Here is another document for you to look at: How do I create a new feature idea?

Hope this helps, Amanda!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @amanda_edwards ​...

To my knowledge, there is nothing available within the current interface of Canvas for you to manually change the week of the calendar to start on a Monday.  However, I did a quick search here in the Canvas Community, and I came across these two Feature Ideas:

Unfortunately, both of these ideas have now been archived due to a lack of needed votes (see How does the voting process work for feature ideas? for more information).  You can still comment on either one of these ideas, however, to let Instructure know why this feature idea is important to you.  Or, you might want to consider re-submitting an idea at some time to see if it can get more votes.  Here is another document for you to look at: How do I create a new feature idea?

Hope this helps, Amanda!

View solution in original post