cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mtw56
Surveyor

can i separate quiz questions on to different pages within a quiz?

Jump to solution

I would find it very useful to be able to separate quiz questions on to different pages.  It seems that the only option in Canvas is to allow for 1 question per page.  But for example, if I want to separate questions into sections based on what type of question they are (page 1, T/F has 5 questions....page 2, Multiple Choice has 10 questions, etc.) I cannot do so.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@mtw56 ​, the only way I can think to do thisin Canvas would be to create a new quiz for each type of question - so not really a good solution. Smiley Sad

I dug around in Canvas Feature Ideas​ and found the following idea that sounds like what you are wanting - . Unfortunately this feature has been archived, but I recommend commenting on why it would be useful and following it so you'll be notified of any updates. You could also add your voice to the following page/discussion - Modern Quizzing Engine - that's focused around the overhaul of quizzes in Canvas.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@mtw56 ​, the only way I can think to do thisin Canvas would be to create a new quiz for each type of question - so not really a good solution. Smiley Sad

I dug around in Canvas Feature Ideas​ and found the following idea that sounds like what you are wanting - . Unfortunately this feature has been archived, but I recommend commenting on why it would be useful and following it so you'll be notified of any updates. You could also add your voice to the following page/discussion - Modern Quizzing Engine - that's focused around the overhaul of quizzes in Canvas.

View solution in original post