cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sjekielek
Community Member

canvas access

Jump to solution

Hello I am following up with students that are unable to get into canvas.. We contacted IT, but I haven't received feedback and I am in need of getting these students into the program.  [names of all students redacted] If you could please help me so that our students can be successful throughout the program, I would greatly appreciate it.. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ysmalls
Adventurer III

Hi  @chefshannon24 ‌, sorry to hear you are experiencing issues but unfortunately no one on this forum will be able to assist you since we do not have access to your institution.

I would suggest following up with your IT Department since they will be the only people that can help.

This is a wonderful forum to learn and ask questions so I hope you come back is you have any other questions.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ysmalls
Adventurer III

Hi  @chefshannon24 ‌, sorry to hear you are experiencing issues but unfortunately no one on this forum will be able to assist you since we do not have access to your institution.

I would suggest following up with your IT Department since they will be the only people that can help.

This is a wonderful forum to learn and ask questions so I hope you come back is you have any other questions.

View solution in original post

kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @sjekielek  , and  Welcome to the Canvas Community!

The Canvas Community is essentially an almost public forum with 382,000+ members, and it is not advisable for you to share student information here.

Are you certain that your IT Department administers Canvas at your school?

Any ways, I would advise taking down those names.

Kelley

Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@chefshannon24  Welcome to the Canvas Community! Inasmuch as this discussion is visible to the global forum of Canvas users, please know that I have edited your question to redact all the students' names and identifying information so as to preserve their privacy. Your question is something specific to your school's policies and is not something the members of this forum can address.