cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
excecate
Community Member

canvas notifications other than email?

Jump to solution

Without using a third party API when will canvas naively support notifications via XMPP?  (Jabber Texting)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
awilliams
Surveyor

Hey excecate. The best way to know when something is available in Canvas is by following the Release Notes: Canvas and any related feature ideas in the Canvas Studio.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

excecate, given the technical nature of this question I'm going to share it with the Canvas Developers‌ group in the Community to see if they've heard of anything. Yet, for this specific of a question you might have better luck talking to your Canvas CSM (or if you aren't a Canvas Admin, then talk to your school's Canvas Admin).

Kona

awilliams
Surveyor

Hey excecate. The best way to know when something is available in Canvas is by following the Release Notes: Canvas and any related feature ideas in the Canvas Studio.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

no

not that kind of notification as would have been evident by reading the thread.

Hey excecate. I don't have information about the functionality you asked nor is it likely that any other Community member will either. That being the case, I wanted to let you know the best way to stay updated about new functionality in general.