cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
developer
Community Member

canvas open source lms installation: css, js are not loading

Hi,

We have installed latest canvas open source version in our server at -- Log In to Canvas  --. The login screen is appearing but the css, js are not loading. Do anyone have ideas about the issue? Please let us know your thoughts.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

Hello,  @developer ‌, and welcome to the Canvas Community! Given the highly technical and specific nature of this question, I've shared it with the Canvas Developers‌ group (as befits your user name Smiley Happy).

llawson
Community Member

Hi there,

Can go to the Theme Editor and verify the CSS and JS are there? What are the browser logs saying?

llawson
Community Member

Also wanted to add, connection to site was refused. Are your pages correctly referencing the JS and CSS files?

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @developer ‌...

We haven't heard from you since you first posted this question back on February 15, 2017.  Have you had a chance to review either of the responses from llawson‌?  If so, did either of those responses help to answer your question?  If one of them did, please go ahead and mark one of them as "Correct".  But, if you are still seeking assistance from members of the Canvas Community, please come back to post an update below so that you can continue to get assistance.  For now, since there hasn't been any new activity in this thread for quite some time, I'm going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered", but that won't prevent you or others from posting additional replies below.  I hope that is okay with you.  Looking forward to hearing from you soon.