cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pebowls84
Community Member

class not showing up on canvas

Jump to solution
  • how long does it usually take to see a class on canvas after you add it?
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kblack
Community Member

Hi  @pebowls84  Welcome to the worldwide Canvas Community. You posted this on the Canvas Community page, where none of us have access to your specific instance of Canvas.  You will want to reach out to your institution's support area for this.  (Help>>Report a Problem for some institutions directly within Canvas, or find your institution's support center contact.)  I can tell you from my own experience that students will not see a course until the instructor publishes the course site or makes any other necessary adjustments to the course settings.  But each institution has its own policies in place, so it's best that you start there.

I hope this helps a bit, and that your academic term gets off to a good start!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kblack
Community Member

Hi  @pebowls84  Welcome to the worldwide Canvas Community. You posted this on the Canvas Community page, where none of us have access to your specific instance of Canvas.  You will want to reach out to your institution's support area for this.  (Help>>Report a Problem for some institutions directly within Canvas, or find your institution's support center contact.)  I can tell you from my own experience that students will not see a course until the instructor publishes the course site or makes any other necessary adjustments to the course settings.  But each institution has its own policies in place, so it's best that you start there.

I hope this helps a bit, and that your academic term gets off to a good start!

View solution in original post