cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

confirm the student has done the online MCs

Jump to solution

Hello, I am a TA in a course. I have put an online MC quesionts assignment to let the students to take before April 8th. But now one student says that he had taken the MCs and submitted it while the canvas shows that he had not submitted the assignment yet and he got no grade for that assignment due to missing submission. So I am wondering is there any method I can check whether this student is telling the truth or not? Thank you so much!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hello, ywang2293-c@my.cityu.edu.hk‌, you've posted your question to a global community of Canvas users who gather here to share best practices and suggestions about how to use the Canvas software to enhance learning. The members of this forum don't have access to specific courses and so can't provide the kind of troubleshooting help you're seeking. Your school's Canvas admin has access to click-by-click activity for users and, given an appropriate timeframe, will be able to ascertain whether the student in question accessed and submitted the quiz as claimed. If you are not able to find the appropriate contact at the City University of Hong Kong website, please initiate a support case by following the school's defined support process (as generally outlined in How do I get help with Canvas as an instructor?‌ although your menu options might vary).

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Learner II

Hello!

First, are you using the quizzes tab or the new quizzes.next for your MC questions?

Highlighted

I created the hw in quiz model.

获取 Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>

Highlighted

Hello? Can my problem be settled by canvas? Thank you so much!

Highlighted

Hello, ywang2293-c@my.cityu.edu.hk‌, you've posted your question to a global community of Canvas users who gather here to share best practices and suggestions about how to use the Canvas software to enhance learning. The members of this forum don't have access to specific courses and so can't provide the kind of troubleshooting help you're seeking. Your school's Canvas admin has access to click-by-click activity for users and, given an appropriate timeframe, will be able to ascertain whether the student in question accessed and submitted the quiz as claimed. If you are not able to find the appropriate contact at the City University of Hong Kong website, please initiate a support case by following the school's defined support process (as generally outlined in How do I get help with Canvas as an instructor?‌ although your menu options might vary).

View solution in original post