cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kathychar86
Community Member

content was deleted

laura.batten went to use one of the editor sites and all of my discussion was deleted how do I get it back? help

3 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @kathychar86 ​...

You might want to check out the blog posting by  @hollands ​ called Undeleting things in Canvas.  Hi blog is located in the Canvas Admins group here in the Canvas Community, and if you are not following that group, you can do so by clicking on the "Follow" link at the top right corner of the page.  I hope this helps, Kathleen!

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

And if what Chris recommended doesn't work then contact Canvas Support (Help link --> Report a Problem). They've almost always been able to retrieve deleted stuff for us.

Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

Hello,  @kathychar86 , it's been a while since we last heard from you. Did one of the responses above resolve your issue? For now, I will mark this question as "Assumed Answered"; that will not prevent you or others from responding. If there is a workable solution posted here, please mark that answer as "Correct"--and if you arrived at a different solution, please take a moment to update the thread. Thanks!