correct status from teacher to student

Jump to solution
sfmills1
Community Novice

I am signed in as a teacher by mistake.   I am a student at Richland community College and I need to change my status

to student instead of teacher.

0 Likes
1 Solution
James
Community Champion

@sfmills1 

Welcome to Richland!

You've actually posted this thread in the global community of Canvas users. Luckily, some of us from Richland are active in the community and I found this thread.

Based on what we can see, you are not actually logged in as a teacher. The teacher role is dependent upon the course you're in and you're only in one course. Once you finish the Canvas Student Orientation, you will be able to get into your English course.

If you logged in as a different user, then simply log out of Canvas by completely closing out of Chrome. Then when you log back in, you can log in using your NetID and password.

If you have further questions, reach out to our Online Learning Department either online or by stopping by the office in room W143 down the west hall on the first floor between the coffee house and the child care center. I will alert the others in the office of this message in case you do reach out to them.

View solution in original post

0 Likes