cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

course picture

Jump to solution

How do I remove the color overlay from a course on the dashboard so I can add a picture?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Adventurer III

This question can be asked better by splitting it into two parts, 1, how do you remove color overlay, and then 2. how do you add a picture? since removing the color overlay won't enable you to add picture. 

1. to remove the overlay, click on the three Kabab dots located at the top right in your dashboard page, uncheck color overlay.

2. to add or change picture, go into the course, settings, image, kabab menu, choose image.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Adventurer III

This question can be asked better by splitting it into two parts, 1, how do you remove color overlay, and then 2. how do you add a picture? since removing the color overlay won't enable you to add picture. 

1. to remove the overlay, click on the three Kabab dots located at the top right in your dashboard page, uncheck color overlay.

2. to add or change picture, go into the course, settings, image, kabab menu, choose image.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @sondraf ...

I'll just add to @langlangcat's helpful solution with a handful of links to Guides for you:

1. Depending on your role, check out either of these Guides:
  2. If you are an instructor, you can add a picture to the course card for your course: How do I add an image to a course card in the Dashboard?

I hope this extra bit of information will be of help to you.  Let Community members know if you have any other questions...thanks!  Take care, stay safe, and be well.

0 Kudos