Highlighted
Community Member

customer service

Jump to solution

is there a customer service chat I can reach?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi johan.bastidas@baystate.eduand welcome to the Community! If you log in to Canvas and click on the question mark icon which is most likely on the left-hand side of your screen, you should see options for contacting support directly through Canvas. Options may vary in contacting Canvas Support, so you might check this tab when you have a moment.  I did notice that this website appears to have an email where you can contact support through your own institution, if this is helpful, LMS · Bay State College 

Best wishes!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi johan.bastidas@baystate.eduand welcome to the Community! If you log in to Canvas and click on the question mark icon which is most likely on the left-hand side of your screen, you should see options for contacting support directly through Canvas. Options may vary in contacting Canvas Support, so you might check this tab when you have a moment.  I did notice that this website appears to have an email where you can contact support through your own institution, if this is helpful, LMS · Bay State College 

Best wishes!

View solution in original post

Labels