dianarodriguez2
Community Novice

where can I find the textbook?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @dianarodriguez2  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask questions, suggest new Feature Ideas, write blog posts, collaborate with others, check out "how to" Guides, and a whole lot more...all about Canvas.  Your question is one that the vast majority of Canvas Community users wouldn't be able to answer because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s) in question.  The best thing to do in your case is to reach out to your instructor directly.  You can do this by following the instructions in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?‌  Also, your instructor may have your textbook information posted at the top of your course "Syllabus" page or within a course announcement.  However, you'd need to look for that information since we cannot see that here.  Finally, you may want to try reaching out to your school's local Canvas administrator or your school's Online Learning department...as they may be able to put you in contact with your instructor as well.  I hope this information will be of help to you, Diana.  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post

0 Likes