cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

discussion board deleted

Jump to solution

I was typing a discussion board, and something happened and the whole post was deleted, this has happened multiple times on canvas.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Instructure
Instructure

Hey Abbi,

The discussion post page does not save typed text. If you close the page or lose internet connection while typing your post out all the text entered will be lost. If you are seeing this as a continued issue due to network or other issues, I recommend typing your response in a text editor outside of Canvas so you won't lose your text if you lose your internet connection.

If you have further questions, I recommend submitting a support ticket so we can look more closely to what is causing this. Let us know if there is anything else we can look into, and thanks for asking the question!

Mike,

Canvas Tech Agent

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Instructure
Instructure

Hey Abbi,

The discussion post page does not save typed text. If you close the page or lose internet connection while typing your post out all the text entered will be lost. If you are seeing this as a continued issue due to network or other issues, I recommend typing your response in a text editor outside of Canvas so you won't lose your text if you lose your internet connection.

If you have further questions, I recommend submitting a support ticket so we can look more closely to what is causing this. Let us know if there is anything else we can look into, and thanks for asking the question!

Mike,

Canvas Tech Agent

View solution in original post

Labels