cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Surveyor

duplicate a quiz in a course

Jump to solution

I need to create several versions of a quiz for a course and am unable to do a simple duplication. 

i have to copy to same course and i am getting errors and ones i have copied and renamed are getting overwritten.. 

there has to be a simple way to make x copies of a quiz in the same course without having to building it from scratch each time... 

can anyone help?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Coach
Community Coach

vrs07nl,

Are you making sure that you are copying the copy each time you copy the quiz?  You can only copy a quiz into the same course once, but we have had success if we copy the quiz, rename the copy and then copy the copy.

Robbie

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Community Coach
Community Coach

vrs07nl,

Are you making sure that you are copying the copy each time you copy the quiz?  You can only copy a quiz into the same course once, but we have had success if we copy the quiz, rename the copy and then copy the copy.

Robbie

View solution in original post

ah ah ! thanks rogrant@nmsu.edu - i resorted to building a new one x number of times as advice from support did not help at all. 

i did try copying the quiz to another course and renaming it there before copying it back - but was still overwriting at times.