cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mathewreed
Community Member

e-Portfolio and Assignment relationship

I was wondering if students were able to submit a snapshot of their e-portfolio as an assignment?

Students could submit a link, but we would lose the Plagiarism detection. They could also export the html and submit it via the rich content editor.

But I was curious to know whether there was a direct relationship between the two activities and if a snapshot of the folio was possible for submission.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

The relationship is one way. You can add an assignment to the eportfolio. You can’t really add (other than the method you described - URL link) a eportfolio from Canvas to an assignment. 

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning,  @mathewreed ...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I came across your question.  I noticed that we have not heard back from you since you first posted this question on November 2, 2017 and then received a reply from  @kona ‌ a day later.  Have you had an opportunity to review Kona's feedback?  If so, did her response help to answer your question?  Or, are you still looking for some assistance with this question?  If you feel that Kona's response has helped to answer your question, please feel free to mark her response as "Correct".  However, if you're still looking for some help from Community members, please come back to this thread to post an update below so that someone might be able to assist you.  I'm going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we've not heard back from you and because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for well over four months.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Mat.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

coxdenis32
Surveyor II

Exporting your code is a good idea.

finistratbob
Surveyor

Getting feedback is an important aspect of socialization. I am sure that students prefer resources and products that can be modified for improvement. I am paralleling the new iPhone and its design. The return of the old design is due to user feedback.