Jump to solution

s

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hi again, wrightcr@uwec.edu...

I just realized the subject of your message might actually be "send a message" (combining the "s" with "end a message").  Are you wanting to know how to send a message in Canvas?  If so, there are a number of Guides that I can point you to, though I'm not sure if you are an instructor or a student.  So, I'll point you to Guides for both...

Conversations (Instructors)

Conversations (Students)

I hope this information will be helpful to you, Craig.  Please let us know if you have any questions about the above information.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

wrightcr@uwec.edu Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Do you have a question about Canvas that Community members could answer for you?  I'm not sure what you mean by "end a message" and "s".

Highlighted

Hi again, wrightcr@uwec.edu...

I just realized the subject of your message might actually be "send a message" (combining the "s" with "end a message").  Are you wanting to know how to send a message in Canvas?  If so, there are a number of Guides that I can point you to, though I'm not sure if you are an instructor or a student.  So, I'll point you to Guides for both...

Conversations (Instructors)

Conversations (Students)

I hope this information will be helpful to you, Craig.  Please let us know if you have any questions about the above information.

View solution in original post