cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

gear/cog icon disappears on tablet

Jump to solution

Where did the gear icon go on my tablet? It's right there on my desktop and I know the screen size makes a difference. Help!!  #gear

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Very embarrassed. The gear icon I was told to look for in the Lynda video turned out to be three dots. Was working with a colleague and it was the blind leading the blind. Thank you for your kind and gentle clarification.

Ellen

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Learner II

Hi ellenbcutler

I think we might need a bit more information since there are loads of gear icons in Canvas. Can you tell us what page is missing the gear icon on your tablet? It is also good to know what kind of tablet you are using so somebody with that same tablet can comment about their experience.

Highlighted

Very embarrassed. The gear icon I was told to look for in the Lynda video turned out to be three dots. Was working with a colleague and it was the blind leading the blind. Thank you for your kind and gentle clarification.

Ellen

View solution in original post

Highlighted

No worries, ellenbcutler. We all have those days at times. Just let the community know if you have any other questions, we are here to help 🙂