cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
swalker3
Community Member

how do i find the charter college library?

Jump to solution

I need to find the charter college library to do my reading for student success strategies but  have no clue. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
stuart_ryan
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @swalker3 ,

Welcome! You have found the Canvas Community, an area where users of the Canvas Learning Management System from around the world come together to share ideas, thoughts, knowledge, and help on using Canvas.

Therefore, unfortunately we don't generally have school specific information available. I would recommend checking out your school website at Contact Us | Charter College  where you can get into contact with your school directly and they may be able to assist.

I hope that helps!

Stuart

View solution in original post

1 Reply
stuart_ryan
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @swalker3 ,

Welcome! You have found the Canvas Community, an area where users of the Canvas Learning Management System from around the world come together to share ideas, thoughts, knowledge, and help on using Canvas.

Therefore, unfortunately we don't generally have school specific information available. I would recommend checking out your school website at Contact Us | Charter College  where you can get into contact with your school directly and they may be able to assist.

I hope that helps!

Stuart

View solution in original post