cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aoppenh1
Community Member

how do i find the info my teacher put on canvas?

how do i find the info my teacher put on canvas?

Tags (3)
3 Replies
abunag
Surveyor

I guess the first question is - have you been able to log into canvas, and if so, is the course on the dashboard?

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @aoppenh1  Welcome to the Canvas Community website.  In reading through your question, there could be many, many answers to this question.  In order to narrow it down, I think some specifics would be helpful from you.  For example, are you looking for the course in your Canvas environment?  Or, if you've found your course already, are you looking for something specific in the course?  While the majority of Community members won't be able to access your school's Canvas environment and answer specific questions, we may be able to give some general advice here.  So, if you could please come back to this posting and provide some additional details, that would be helpful to us.  Thanks!

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello again,  @aoppenh1 ...

I wanted to check in with you once more because it's been over two months since you first posted this question here in the Canvas Community and received replies from me and  @abunag .  I am hopeful that you've been able to find the material for your course and/or that you've been able to contact your instructor for additional help on how to locate your course material.  Since we've not heard from you in quite a while, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered", but that won't prevent you or others from posting questions or comments below which are related to your topic.  I hope that is alright with you.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon!