cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

how do i know how many hours i'm online

Jump to solution

we have a minimum required hours to be online and i dont know how to know how long i have been on

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello ilcano1@my.scccd.edu Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  I'm not aware of any screens that students can access which would show their time spent online.  You could contact your school's local Canvas administrator to see if they could provide you with that information.  The time spent might not be completely accurate, however.  It's very possible for students to be logged in to Canvas, leave their PC for a period of time, and then come back to do work...all while still logged in to Canvas.  So, please keep that in mind, too.  I hope this helps.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello ilcano1@my.scccd.edu Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  I'm not aware of any screens that students can access which would show their time spent online.  You could contact your school's local Canvas administrator to see if they could provide you with that information.  The time spent might not be completely accurate, however.  It's very possible for students to be logged in to Canvas, leave their PC for a period of time, and then come back to do work...all while still logged in to Canvas.  So, please keep that in mind, too.  I hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Top Kudoed Authors
Labels